Wether you have sensitive skin, or just think its time to quit using plastic for everything this kit is for you. There is nothing more satisfying that making this Laundry Sauce up. The kit makes 2 quarts of laundry soap. This should last at least 144 full loads.
Your kit comes in a coffee bag, with a reusable Tablespoon scoop.
The process is easy
- Boil 6 cups of water.
- Sprinkle in first layer of grated coconut soap.
- Stir until dissolved.
- Add next layer of borax slowly, while stirring.
- Add washing soda, and mix well.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Use Stick blender too emulsify.
- Add essential oils if desired.
- Use 1 Tablespoon per large load.
We do have some made ready to go in the shop, just bring in your container and I will fill it for you. 40 cents an ounce.